Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The middle of the story



















This is the earthier part of it. Actually the "under the earth" part. The story under the earth and like at the centre of the earth there is more warmth.




















The background will be the surface onto which I will write some clues.

All my stories are for you to tell. Everybody sees and reads something different. I also change my story each time I look at it. My mood of the day dictates the thinking.




















I punched this time directly the fabric onto the back without using wool at this stage. I used it around the middle. I want it to be like a book page.

The story is going to continue to grow around all these parts but it is a slow cloth and I have to take my time on every piece and stage of the process.

8 comments:

  1. I love where you are going with this...and the fabric edge is wonderful!

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Jacky. I hope I get where I'm going! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, Helen.
    Jude, this is going to be square! actually about 100x110cm (40"x42")...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, me encanta la evolucion....Una belleza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such beauty & pure wonder! You create such enchanting worlds within worlds in which to get delightfully lost and found in. ~!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flower motif in the circle... reminds me of a renaissance rose window. It's very 'other-worldly" in a pleasant way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails