Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back from Wales


























I'm back from Wales and beginning to feel at home once more after 6 weeks abroad.

It will take some time till I can post regularly because I'm a kind of snail when it comes to begin with a new body of work. After that things begin to work faster.

 In the meantime I share some photos I took in Bangor on the pier. The last one is in the coffee shop of Debenhams. I loved to drink tea there because of the sight.

At that time there were warm sunny days. The pictures look very good if seen big.

7 comments:

  1. You look so happy and rested....hope your time abroad was as good.
    I look forward to seeing in which direction your new work travels as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your trip, we could do with some of that sunshine right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to be in contact with you all once more!
    Pat, I got enough snow before I left! I was happy to fly in a little cloudless space, only 4 airplanes leaving Liverpool managed to do that on that day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermoso lugar Sara!Es bueno ver tu cara sonriente!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, well now I'm at my daughter's...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schön dass du wieder da bist, Sara.
    XXXm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails