Saturday, September 5, 2009

And now back to the embellisher

This is also the second step of the cord I spun and knitted.

I added some medaillons made with the embellisher. My favourite birds...























I made the birds the way I make all my pieces but I added an extra padding to the back and sewed them to the cord:






















I did the same thing with the medaillon. Here I added a button I bought in England. Love it!






















Here you can see a close up of the scary bird! :-) I used a silk fabric for the body and also some silk fibers for the background.

4 comments:

  1. I love your colourful scary birds and the button!

    Carolyn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful necklace, Sara - I like this idea very much indeed! And the colours ... just great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails